Creating a user¶
- Log in and click your name on the top right. Then, click “Organization”
- In the organization page, click “Add User”
- Enter required information. An invite to join your organization will be sent to the entered email.
Manage permissions for a user¶
- In the organization page, choose the user that you want to manage permissions for
- In a user detail page, click “Manage Permissions”
- Assign permissions as you wish for the user.
Creating a group¶
- Go to the organization page
- Click “Add Group”
- Enter name of the new group
- (Typical scenario) Create two groups: Developers and Analytics.
Manage users in a group¶
- In the organization page, click the name of the group you want to manage users for
- Click “Manage Users” in the group detail page and select users you want to add to the group and deselect users you want to remove from the group.
Manage permissions for a group¶
- In a group detail page, click “Manage Permissions”
- Add permissions as you wish for the users in the group
- (Typical scenario) Usually the Analytics group has the “Can create runnables” permissions